If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make your own tomato powder! —Clean Eatin' Chick
- 5 pounds tomatoes
- Wash and core the tomatoes
- Slice them very thin, 1/8
- Place on screened trays for your dehydrator
- Dehydrate in an Excalibur Dehydrator at 150°F. After about 3-4 hours open your dehydrator and loosen the slices and flip them over. This will keep them from solidly sticking to the screens or parchment.
- Remove and place in blender. Blend to a fine powder and store in a jar or zip lock bag.