Author Notes: A delicious cream soup made from zucchini. Sometime last year I was given 2 huge zucchinis as a gift, they weighed 4kg each, and zucchini became the main dish for the next two weeks! :D —sisterpowerfood
grams butter for frying
grams zucchini (one normal size!)
- Peel your zucchini, onion and garlic and chop them (remember, smaller pieces faster cooking).
- Sizzle onion and garlic on the butter in a big pot until golden.
- Add zucchini and let it cook for about 30 minutes until soft.
- Pour water, add cubes and bring to the boil.
- Blend until creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Serve with croutons and sour cream.