If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious cream soup made from zucchini. Sometime last year I was given 2 huge zucchinis as a gift, they weighed 4kg each, and zucchini became the main dish for the next two weeks! :D —sisterpowerfood
grams butter for frying
grams zucchini (one normal size!)
- Peel your zucchini, onion and garlic and chop them (remember, smaller pieces faster cooking).
- Sizzle onion and garlic on the butter in a big pot until golden.
- Add zucchini and let it cook for about 30 minutes until soft.
- Pour water, add cubes and bring to the boil.
- Blend until creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Serve with croutons and sour cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash