If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 6 to 8
- 240 milliliters water
- 180 grams couscous
- 1 lemon
- 1 bulb of fennel
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Add the water to a medium-sized saucepan, add a pinch of salt, and bring to the boil.
- Pour the couscous into a large bowl, then add the boiling hot water and cover the bowl with cling film or a lid.
- Set to one side and leave to steep for 5 to 10 minutes, until the couscous has absorbed all the water.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the lemon, lay the slices out on a roasting dish, and set in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes, until the edges begin to soften.
- Roughly chop the fennel and the mint. Uncover the couscous and fluff it up with a fork, then add the fennel and the mint, tossing them all together like a salad.
- Add the hot roasted lemon slices, drizzle with oil, and toss once again before serving.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!