If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love to make this recipe on Sunday for my family. —Angelasnurr
- 250 grams flour
- 80 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 70 grams cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 350 grams ricotta
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 and half zucchini
- 5 slices of parma ham steak
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 5 cherry tomato
- sesame seeds
- Sift the flour into a bowl, add the oil, the water and the salt and mix to a firm dough. Knead the dough gently on a floured surface and wrap in cling film. Put in the fridge for half an hour.
- preheat the oven to 180 °C (356 F). Wash zucchini and grate 2 of them into a bowl. Add ricotta, salt, pepper, milk and stir. Cut ham slices into stripes and add them to the mix. Cut the cherry tomatoes and the remaining half zucchini into thin slices and keep aside to decorate the pie.
- Roll out the shortcrust on a sheet of greaseproof paper until it is the thickness of 2-3 millimeters and then transfer the sheet in a baking pan of 26-27 cm in diameter. Pour the filling in the baking pan and add the zucchini and cherry tomatoes slices on the top. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until the shortcrust is golden-brown.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash