If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by Blissful Basil's Summer Squash Ribbon Salad. Simple, raw zucchini noodles come together with sweet red corn, cherry tomatoes and a cool avocado cilantro dressing for an easy weeknight salad that bundles up the flavors of summer in every bite. —Allison Walton
Zucchini Ribbon Salad
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 ears sweet red corn
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
Avocado Cilantro Dressing
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon shelled hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- Place the zucchini in a spiralizer to create noodles (thin or thick setting depending on your preference). Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Place each ear of sweet red corn (tall side standing up) on a cutting board and use a knife to cut the kernels and set aside.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and set aside.
- To make the avocado cilantro dressing, place all ingredients into a food processor until smooth. Taste and adjust as necessary.
- To plate, first place the zucchini noodles on the plate and then top with sweet red corn and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and garnish with cilantro or any other preferred ingredients.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash