Author Notes: Make a meal out of this easy side by serving over couscous and topping with a fried egg. —calliehoo
pounds mixed summer squash, chopped into 1/2-inch cubes
small onion, coarsely chopped
sprigs rosemary, minced
tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss together squash, onion, rosemary, and olive oil. Spread over two baking sheets. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven for 40 minutes, or until squash is golden brown and onions are crispy.
- Remove from oven and put vegetables in a bowl. Crumble feta over vegetables and toss together. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash