If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make a meal out of this easy side by serving over couscous and topping with a fried egg. —calliehoo
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed summer squash, chopped into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 ounces feta
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss together squash, onion, rosemary, and olive oil. Spread over two baking sheets. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven for 40 minutes, or until squash is golden brown and onions are crispy.
- Remove from oven and put vegetables in a bowl. Crumble feta over vegetables and toss together. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash