If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With sincere apologies to bonafide chimichurri, I've co-opted the name to describe the fragrant dipping sauce I love to whip up when we're planning to bbq (tofu and veggies, in my case). There really isn't a lot of exact measuring involved. Much of it can be done by taste. —clcatto
Makes 2 cups
- 3/4 cup cilantro, washed and dried
- 3/4 cup parsley, washed and dried
- Juice of half a lime (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Half of a small zucchini, peeled and cored
- Splash of olive oil
- 1 jalapeno, trimmed and seeded (more or less depending on your heat tolerance)
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 4 ounces of goat cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Throw all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until smooth. If you have time, you can roast the pumpkin seeds in the oven for more flavor. Add more lime juice and/or olive oil if you prefer a thinner consistency
- Serve over rice, meat, tofu, veggies. The sky's the limit