Salmon, Fresh Garlic, Olive Oil, Ground Pepper
pounds Atlantic Salmon
tablespoons Fresh shaved Garlic
splashes Fresh Pepper
tablespoons Olive Oil
Tomatoes, Arugula, and 1 Avocado.
Small Heirloom Tomatoes
- Shave Garlic. Put on Medium heat in with Olive oil in pan for 1 minute
- Throw on Salmon, add how ever much fresh black pepper you want. cook 4 minutes each side.
- While the salmon is cooking - cut up tomatoes, wash arugula
- If you remember flip salmon.
- Cut up one whole avocado and add to bowl.
- Salmon should be done. If it takes you longer than 4 minutes to cut an avocado, buy new knives!
- Add Salmon to salad, put whatever dressing you want on it. I usually put olive oil, balsamic, black pepper and garlic powder.