If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Salmon, Fresh Garlic, Olive Oil, Ground Pepper
pounds Atlantic Salmon
tablespoons Fresh shaved Garlic
splashes Fresh Pepper
tablespoons Olive Oil
Tomatoes, Arugula, and 1 Avocado.
Small Heirloom Tomatoes
- Shave Garlic. Put on Medium heat in with Olive oil in pan for 1 minute
- Throw on Salmon, add how ever much fresh black pepper you want. cook 4 minutes each side.
- While the salmon is cooking - cut up tomatoes, wash arugula
- If you remember flip salmon.
- Cut up one whole avocado and add to bowl.
- Salmon should be done. If it takes you longer than 4 minutes to cut an avocado, buy new knives!
- Add Salmon to salad, put whatever dressing you want on it. I usually put olive oil, balsamic, black pepper and garlic powder.