If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm definitely a huge broccoli fan and I'm always looking for new ways to spice it up. Broccoli with fish sauce and soy sauce is fo sho a winning combo. With a little bit of red pepper. Yep. —Brussels Sprouts for Breakfast
Makes 4 servings
- 2 crowns broccoli (cut into florets, stems cut into coins)
- 1 shallot (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- In a large saute pan, heat about 2 tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Add onions and let cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper and let cook for another 1 minute. Only add a small dash of salt and the fish sauce and soy sauce add salt.
- Lower heat to low and add broccoli, fish sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice. Mix to combine everything and cover with a lid. Let cook for about 20 minutes on low heat, stirring every so often.