If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are lightly sweetened with maple syrup and coconut oil. The base is made by grinding nuts and oats. No flour! These truly are a healthy gluten free treat. Vegan too :) —GlutenFreeBabe
Makes 20 cookies
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the dry ingredients to a food processor and turn it on. Grind until you have a fine meal.
- Pour the wet ingredients into a small bowl, stir, and then pour into your food processor. Pulse a few times until everything is combined.
- Pour the mixture out into a bowl and stir in your chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll tablespoon sized balls of dough between your palms, and then flatten onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- When the cookies come out of the oven they will be very soft. Feel free to start snacking! But if you let them cool completely and then some, they will firm up. They freeze wonderfully.