If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great for hot summer days. Readily available produce, no cooking involved. You'll need a Cusinart , Vitamix or other food processor. —Ann Goldman
- 4.5 cups peeled, seeded, coarsley chopped cucumber
- 1/4-1/3 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup vinegar (wine vinegar if you have it)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chili
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil (optional)
- 1 clove garlic
- Add everything to the food processor and process until smooth.
- Chill at least 4 hours- overnight
- Serve cold, garnished with fresh peach or mango