If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was created by Guido Bioli the owner of one of the bests Italian places to eat in Buenos Aires Argentina. Thames 1603, plaermo. A great corner surrounded by an special italian atmosphere. —Tina Roack
- 2 pieces ossobuco cut a finger and a half ( not forgetting that has much bone)
- 1 onion
- 2 pieces stalks of celery
- 2 carrots
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 liter approx. of concentrated meat broth well . malbec wine
- Fry in a casserole 3 garlic cloves with olive oil, place the ossobuco and seal on both sides 5 minutes. Add the onion and celery cut into concassé (small squares) and carrot a leaf of laurel, salt and pepper. Stir for 5 minutes, it does not burn, and add 2 cups of good strong meat and a glass of wine Malbec Let it boil over low heat for 2 hours. approx, If necessary add more broth. Try the meat should be very tender. Add fresh parsley and a small lemon peel cut into strips. Boil 10 minutes more and go.
- How to prepare the POLENTA: Dump the same amount of polenta (quick cooking), the amount of water we have to ADD while boiling in a saucepan 2 onions chopped scallions finite, fresh oregano and thyme. The cook 1 minute, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon the madera.y we pour on a counter or a pan, let cool and cut into triangles.
- to serve heat a triangle of polenta in the oven with a little oil in the pan place it on a plate and place a slice of ossobuco above and salseamos with cooking background. You can sprinkle with parsley or green fine slices o0f onion.