If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet cantaloupe with herbs and red chili makes a fresh bruschetta to top creamy ricotta and crunchy sourdough. —Sarah | Wisconsin from Scratch
- 2 cups Ripe cantaloupe, finely chopped (about ¼ medium melon)
- 1/4 cup Chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-2 Small red chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- 1/2ish cups Whole milk ricotta
- 8 medium sized slices toasted whole grain sourdough bread
- flaky sea salt for serving
- Combine the melon, mint, cilantro, chiles, honey, and lime juice in a bowl. Allow to sit for at least 20 minutes for flavors to combine.
- Spread each piece of toast evenly with about 1 Tbsp ricotta cheese, then top with the melon mixture. Sprinkle with sea salt and serve immediately.