If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is guacamole for all occasions! You can add some hot sauce to spice it up, put it over refried black beans for a delicious appetizer, or just eat it right up with a spoon. Yummy!
**TIP** How to choose a perfectly ripe avocado: The avocado should feel firm, but will yield to pressure when gently pressing with your thumb, and when you remove the stem, the flesh should be bright green. —CarolineStoll
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Scoop the avocado into a large bowl and toss with the lime to coat Add green onions (keep a limited amount for garnish), cilantro, salt, garlic powder, and cumin and mash with a fork. Fold in the cherry tomatoes (keep a limited amount for garnish). Top with remaining tomatoes and green onions. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe