Author Notes: This is my absolute favorite when it comes to appetizers. Just give it a try, you'll see I am not lying. —DGRecipes
branches of Parsley
tablespoons Olive oil
tablespoon Lemon juice or Apple cider
pinch Salt and Pepper
In This Recipe
- Peel the potatoes and chop them on rough chunks, and then put them in a pot.
- Add water to the pot so that it covers all the potatoes. Put the pot on high heat and wait for the water to start boiling
- Boil the potatoes for 20-30 minutes (TIP: One way to know for sure if the potatoes are boiled is to poke the largest potato with a fork all the way through the middle and hold the fork downwards. If the potato falls down smoothly it’s cooked, otherwise it’s not).
- Next, drain the boiled potatoes from the water and put them in a bowl. Chop the onion on half circles and add it to the potatoes.
- Add the Olive oil and the vinegar or lemon juice (I prefer vinegar for this salad, but it’s up to you) and then season with a teaspoon of salt and a pinch of pepper.
- Mix it up a bit with a spoon
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe