If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yesterday evening, I invented these tasty beauties! Check them all out! I soaked a lot of cashews in the early morning & used them well rinsed & drained at night! Make these tasty raw goji berry brownies tartlets now! No guilt! It is like a cashew goji berry ice-cream on a raw brownie base! Yummm! —Sophies Foodie
Serves 5 x 7 cm tartlets
* For the base:
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup pitted soft dates, roughly chopped
- 1/4 raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of water
* For the goji berry filling aka ice-cream:
- 1 + 1/2 cups soaked drained cashews
- 6 pitted soft dates, cut up
- 1/4 cup dried goji berries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1/2 teaspoon raw vanilla extract
- To top your desserts with before going into the freezer: 4 dried goji berries to top each tartlet, so 20 dried goji berries.
- For the base, take your beloved food processor & place the S-blade in. Add hazelnuts & pulse a few times until crumbled into smaller pieces or until to your liking. Now, add pitted dates, raw cacao powder & 1 tablespoon of water. Pulse to combine. Check the base with your hands. It has to stick together when pressed into a ball. If not, add a bit more water, but my raw brownie base was just right!
- Take 5 smaller tartlet tins with removable bottom. With your hands, push brownie base into the bottom & all the sides up of your tartlet tin. See that all the sides upside & down are filled with brownie material. With the help of your finger, push the dough into the base bottom & push it down with your finger or thumb. Push it down so that the base line is about equally flat. It is a sticky business. If this is all done, place into the fridge while you make the filling.
- Take your Vitamix & add cashews, dates, goji berries & vanilla extract. Also use the tamper to push the ingredients into the running blades. Stop & taste. It will be a bit more sweet but just so yummy! It will be dark orange in color! Spoon your filling into the 5 raw brownie tartlets, all evenly divided. The rest you lick of your spoon & Vitamix! Ha! Now, top each tartlet with 4 dried goji berries, just the way you like it. Carefully place them into the freezer for 1 night or for at least 4 hours. Take them out of the freezer 30-45 minutes before eating. The top is like a beautiful soft creamy cashew goji berry ice-cream & the base is a raw brownie in a tartlet tin! Wait 15 minutes before removing the tin outside & the bottom. Yummm! They are Raw, Vegan, Gluten-free, corn-free, soy-free, egg-free, healthy & very filling too with all of these nuts in them! Before they went in the freezer you tasted the dates a lot & after 1 night in the freezer you taste the goji berries better! Serve them at room temperature on a cool plate & enjoy this wonderful raw goji berry brownie tartlet with a big smile on your face! ;) Yum! xxx Store them in the freezer! :) xxx
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe