If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a nice thick dairy free smoothie that we eat with a spoon, we tell ourselves its ice cream, but we think it tastes even better. Why do we tell ourselves its ice cream? This is one of our "healthy switch tricks" that keeps us away from eating junk food. —saltsole.com
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- Put the cashew milk, bananas and ginger in a high speed blender (I love using my Vitamix for smoothies) and blend up until smooth.
- Add frozen pineapple, mango and strawberry and let sit for 5 minutes and then blend again. I let it sit for 5 minutes because I find that it blends faster, but you can blend right away if you like.
- Eat with a spoon and enjoy (and tell yourself this is ice cream, this is ice cream)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe