If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For all the Pavlova fans out there: light and airy, crunchy and chewy. Given a ton of variations Pavlovas can have, go on and experiment with yours: think various jams, various types of chocolate, nuts, chocolate or coffee meringues etc. Beautiful canvas for tweaking and creating your own. —goodgalsasha
- 200 milliliters whole milk
- 200 milliliters heavy cream
- 80 grams sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 50 grams cream cheese
- 20 grams dark chocolate
- 2 vanilla meringue shells
- 5 teaspoons deseeded raspberry jam
- Dissolve the cornstarch in 50ml whole milk, leave to rest.
- For the ice cream base in a small saucepan over medium heat combine the heavy cream, whole milk, sugar, a pinch of salt, stir, being to an almost boil, add the cornstarch milk and cook constantly stirring until thickened. Take off heat, add the cream cheese and mix until smooth. Transfer into the fridge overnight.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions adding shaved dark chocolate and 2 medium size crushed homemade or store-bought vanilla meringue shells. Store in an airtight container swirling in pockets of homemade or store-bought deseeded (!) raspberry jam and freeze for at least 5 hours until set.