If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Comfort on a plate: wholesome and hearty roasted vegetables, spiced up and blended to hug some pasta - perfect for the colder months! —Sabrina
- 1 beetroot
- 3 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 shallot
- 1 piece ginger (about 1 inch long)
- 1 small chili
- freshly ground black pepper
- 400 grams pasta
- 1 sprig basil
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 tablespoon natural almond butter
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/440°F. Wash your vegetables. Cut into cubes of about 1-2cm in size.
- Pour half the oil onto a baking sheet and heat in the oven for 2 minutes. Meanwhile peel the garlic and the onion. Roast the them on your preheated baking sheet for 2 minutes - meanwhile chop the ginger and the chili into small pieces.
- Pour 2/3 of the sauce over the pasta, toss until well coated, then drizzle with the remaining sauce. Decorate with a few basil leaves and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe