If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Though Alice Medrich`s recipe states that this is an ice cream, I`d call it more of a sherbet because it`s on a less creamy, more refreshing side. But probably if you use 25% fat sour cream all the way through, you`ll get just that perfect ice cream creaminess. —goodgalsasha
- 400 grams ripe, peeled, pitted and cored peaches
- 160 grams sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 180 grams 15%-fat sour cream
- 180 grams 25%-fat sour cream
- In a blender combine the peaches, sugar, lemon juice and the sour creams, blend on high until silky smooth. Cool in the fridge overnight.
- Freeze in your icecream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions. Store in the freezer for at least 4 hours until set or spoon right away soft-serve style.