If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Traditionally, a Greyhound is made with vodka, but we like ours with gin. —Food52
- 2 1/2 ounces Tanqueray No. TEN gin
- 6 ounces freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, or slightly less to taste
- Salt, for garnish (optional)
- Grapefruit twist for garnish (optional)
- In a mixing glass filled with ice, add the gin and the grapefruit juice. Stir to combine.
- Pour into two glasses, over ice, and serve immediately. To make this a Salty Dog, salt the rim of your glasses before you pour in the gin and grapefruit juice mixture.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails