If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Making your own spice blend is really easy to do and when you make your own you know exactly whats in it. —saltsole.com
- 2 tablespoons Sage
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 2 tablespoons Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper corns
- Put all of the spices in a bowl and stir it until everything is mixed up evenly
- Store in an air tight container, I like to use small mason jars. If you have a label maker this would be a good time to use it (I love label makers soooo much)
More Great Recipes: Condiments