If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I found this recipe on iamafoodbog.com, tweaked it a bit and now it's a lunch favorite —nykavi
- 2 Tree-ripe Peaches
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- 1 Burrata
- 2 Sourdough bread slices
- 1 cup Arugula
- 5-8 Basil leaves
- A large pinches Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked Black pepper
- Wash and dry peaches. Halve peaches, remove pits and slice into 1/2 inch segments. Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a pan and add peach slices to pan. Saute for 3-4 minutes on a medium high flame.
- Grill or toast sourdough slices. Chop bread into bite size pieces.
- Mix Sriracha sauce, sugar, olive oil and lime juice in a bowl. Season with a pinch of Kosher salt.
- Assemble the salad in a bowl or platter starting with arugula. Top arugula with sourdough pieces. Scatter peaches over bread. Rip burrata into small shreds and drop over peaches. Shred basil and scatter over salad. Season salad with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle dressing generously over salad before serving.