If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Summer is New England, and anywhere north of Sacramento, is about enjoying fresh fruits while they are still in season. The fall is coming and there will be plenty of time for apples and pumpkin, but for now I’m trying to squeeze in all the summer desserts that are available. Baked fruit is my favorite summer dessert, be it berries or peaches. I imagine you could replace peaches in this recipe if you aren’t a fan of nectarines. Either way, the vanilla and fresh rosemary gives these nectarines a sweet, light, and enjoyable summer flavor. —Austin | Tea & Stories
- 3 nectarines
- 6 tablespoons oat flour
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Wash nectarines and cut in half. Set aside.
- In a food processor, place oat flour, brown sugar, coconut oil, rosemary, vanilla, salt, and roasted cashews. Pulse until ingredients are incorporated. Don’t over process or you’ll get too fine of a mixture.
- On a lightly greased cookie sheet, arranged nectarines and top with 2-3 tbs of mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until nectarines are tender.