If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Flavors of Nutmeg and Cinnamon compliment the tanginess of grapefruit in this transitional cocktail. Check out more delicious recipes at The Craft (thirstie.com/thecraft), and get $10 off your alcohol purchase with code THIRSTIE52 —Thirstie
- 1 1/2 ounces Aperol
- 1/2 ounce Bourbon (Buffalo Trace)
- 3/4 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- In a shaker, add Aperol, Bourbon, grapefruit juice, lime juice and simple syrup.
- Fill the shaker about 1/2 way with ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- Double strain (strain twice) into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a quick zesting of cinnamon and nutmeg.
More Great Recipes: