If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a simple yet satisfying recipe my mother-in-law often made. She would serve it with fried cutlets and a side of greens. It is light enough to serve even during the summer. —Corinne
- 2 Zucchini (peeled and cubed)
- 2 Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 1 cup Tomatoes (puréed)
- 1 handful Parsley(chopped)
- 4 sprigs Basil (torn or sliced)
- 1 splash Olive oil
- Prepare vegetables and combine with herbs in a medium stockpot. Add 1 cup of water and stir. Season with salt and pepper and dress with olive oil. Bring to a boil, stir, then simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with freshly grated parmigiana and additional black pepper.