If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes about 2 cups
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 275° F. In a medium-sized bowl, toss the almonds with the oil and maple syrup. In a separate bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cayenne. Set aside. Line a baking sheet with a silpat mat (or parchment) and place the nut mixture on the sheet. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, tossing it three times during baking. As soon as the nuts come out of the oven, mix in the spices. Let them cool completely before serving (or move to an airtight container for storage).
- This recipe is a Community Pick!