Author Notes: This simple, flavorful frittata recipe is the perfect one-pot meal for a holiday brunch. —Laura Denby
cups Swiss chard, chopped
Hot sausages, casing removed
Garlic cloves, minced
teaspoon Franks Red Hot
teaspoon Red pepper chili flakes
teaspoon Salt and Pepper To Taste
ounces Goat cheese
splash Whole milk
In This Recipe
- In a cast iron skillet heat about a tsp of oil over medium heat. Brown sausages in the pan, breaking it up simultaneously. Once sausage is browned, add the swiss chard, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper.
- Once the chard begins to wilt slightly, reduce the heat to low and add the minced garlic cloves and saute for 30 seconds.
- Whisk the eggs together in a large bowl with add salt and pepper, Franks red hot and milk. Once the eggs are whisked, slowly transfer the mixture to the cast iron skillet over low-medium heat. Once the eggs start to set, transfer to a 350 degree oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Top with chopped herbs of your choosing (parsley, chives, taragon, etc.) and serve. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal