If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy 2-ingredient Chocolate Buttercream Frosting recipe made with dark chocolate and butter. —elanaspantry
- 1/2 cup salted butter, cut into 1 tablespoon pieces
- 6 ounces 77% dark chocolate, chopped
- In a small pan over very low heat, melt chocolate and butter, stirring constantly
- Place mixture in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes to chill
- Remove from refrigerator and whip with a hand blender until thick and fluffy
- Frost over Elana's Pantry's Paleo Birthday Cake