If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Savory, sweet, spicy, all in just one bowl. —Paula
- 400 milliliters coconut milk (do not shake the can)
- 2 tablespoons green curry powder
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced into small cubes
- 1 large (800g) sea bass, scaled and cut into fillets
- 10 prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 fresh chilli, chopped
- 1 Small bunch of cilantro
- Sea salt
- 1 cup basmati rice, to prepare according to package instructions
- Scoop the cream at the top of the can of coconut milk and add it to a medium pot. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir in the curry powder and turn the heat down to low. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of coconut milk and the vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and add the sweet potato. Cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Cut the the fish fillets into smaller pieces and season with a little salt. Add the fish and prawns to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat. Allow to sit for 10 to 15 minutes before serving, as the curry becomes thicker and more flavorful with time. Garnish with fresh cilantro and chilli and serve hot with basmati rice.