If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious tastes of the fall season in an easy to make, natural fruit leather. —Clean Eatin' Chick
- 2 cups Pureed Pumpkin
- 2 cups Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Allspice
- 1 cup Canned Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Dry Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons Finely Chopped Raisins
- Mix all ingredients well
- Spread mixture on a Paraflexx lined Excalibur Dehydrator tray
- Dry at 125 degrees F for 6-8 hours or until leathery