If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mmmm, toasted cashews are delicious! This recipe combines so many flavors that are all brought together with the cashews. This is a classic Paleo-style meal, served by itself. No need for rice here, it can stand on its own in taste and satisfaction. Adding the green onions at the end gives it a fresh zest that brings out the rest of the flavors on the plate. Enjoy!
Originally recipe: http://ultimatepaleoguide.com/recipe/cashew-chicken/. —Ultimate Paleo Guide
- 2 Boneless and skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1 chunks)
- 1 Red bell pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 Onion (cut into strips)
- 1 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup Raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon Coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon Rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Fresh grated ginger
- 3 Scallions (sliced)
- Sea salt and black pepper (to taste)
- Pour the coconut oil onto a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and red pepper and cook for a few minutes.
- Toss in the chicken and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Mix in the garlic and cashews. Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the honey, coconut aminos, rice vinegar, grated ginger and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for another 4 to 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve and garnish with scallions.