If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What's the perfect way to start your day? With pie, of course, as in this healthy and hearty Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal recipe. —bitememore
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1.4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- maple syrup
- brown sugar
- toasted pumpkin seeds
- toasted peacans
- shredded coconut
- In a small saucepan, combine oats, water, pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Cook over medium heat, bring to a simmer and stir.
- Once mixture begins to thicken, turn heat to low and continue cooking until oats are tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Top as desired.