If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: i tend to start my days with a little bowl of yogurt, granola and fresh fruit if i have some in the fridge. this version has oats from maine, cashews, almonds, pumpkin seeds, quinoa, vanilla, honey and a smidgen of molasses. i added dried strawberries that i had kicking around but any dried fruit would be delicious. —Nicole Vezina
Makes about 6 cups
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup roughly chopped almonds
- 1 cup roughly chopped raw cashews
- 1/2 cup pumpking seeds
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup your favorite dried fruit
- 1/2 cup local honey
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste if you have it, extract works fine
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- mixed all of the oats, nuts, quinoa and dried fruit in a big bowl. combine honey, molasses, coffee, vanilla and spiced in a small bowl.
- combine honey, molasses, coffee, vanilla and spiced in a small bowl.
- toss everything together until well coated.
- bake at 225 degrees for about an hour until well dried and crispy. toss and store in an airtight container. stays nice and crisp for a couple of weeks.