If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These chocolate brownies bites are made with ingredients that are all crazy good for you.
A food switch that works for us...we use to eat those packages of 100 calorie cookies, bake brownies and muffins that were loaded with white sugar, flour and butter. Its no wonder that we were both gaining weight every year.
These chocolate brownie bites were a huge part of us knowing that we could make our food shift long term, like forever! We don't pay attention to calories anymore, now we pay attention to the ingredients and nutrients that we are eating.
It was a simple switch, no more calorie counting, no guilt. —saltsole.com
Makes 25 balls
cups raw unsalted pecans
cup raw cacao powder
cup shredded unsweetened coconut
teaspoon himalayan salt
cups medjool dates (remember to take the pits out)
cup pure maple syrup
tablespoons coconut butter (its also called coconut mana)
cup shredded unsweetened coconut (put this aside until the end for rolling)
- Put the pecans in the either a food processor or a blender (I love my Vitamix blender for this recipe) and blend it up until they are finely chopped
- Empty into a bowl and add in the cacao powder, coconut, and himalayan salt and give it a stir just until combined
- First remove the pits out of the dates and then put the dates in the food processor or blender along with the maple syrup, and the coconut butter and blend until you get a nice creamy mixture, it will look like caramel sauce (taste it...nom nom yummy)
- Empty the creamy mixture into the bowl and stir until combined.
- Use a tablespoon take a scoop and roll into a ball (using your hands) and then roll into the shredded coconut.
- Store in the fridge, you can eat them right away but the flavours even get better after they chill in the fridge
More Great Recipes: