If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In honor of John Besh's new book Besh Big Easy, he came by to show us how to make this classic New Orleans cocktail, named after the city's French Quarter. It's that NOLA. —Ali Slagle
- 3/4 ounce rye whiskey
- 3/4 ounce sweet vermouth
- 3/4 ounce cognac
- 2 dashes Peychaud's bitters
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 splash (or a barspoon) Benedictine
- 2 lemon twist, for garnish
- Stir all the liquids in a mixing glass filled halfway with ice.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice. Garnish with a lemon twist.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails