Author Notes: Quick snack perfect for the season —adinab
large slice rye bread
a little butter
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven grill.
- Toast the slice of bread. Butter it lightly. Place it on a baking tray.
- Place the cheese on the bread.
- Slice the apple thinly and place the slices on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of sugar and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Grill for a few minutes until the cheese starts to melt and everything is golden.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory Apples