If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick snack perfect for the season —adinab
- 1 large slice rye bread
- 1 slice cheese
- a little butter
- 1/2 small apple
- Preheat the oven grill.
- Toast the slice of bread. Butter it lightly. Place it on a baking tray.
- Place the cheese on the bread.
- Slice the apple thinly and place the slices on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of sugar and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Grill for a few minutes until the cheese starts to melt and everything is golden.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory Apples