If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This bowl of rainbows is a complete celebration of summer. Isn’t it? Yellows, greens, reds; swirls of spiky romanesco, spirals of beet and daikon. Peas, tomatoes and the most perfect of shiitakes anyone could ever dream of. It’s a bowl of mini miracles, a joining of the most vibrant of low sugar fruits and vegetables on offer. Color therapy, at it’s finest. —Shanna Jade | Kiss My Bowl
- 2 Large Yellow Beets
- 1 Daikon
- 1 handful Fresh Peas
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Heads of Romanesco
- 1.5 cups Cooked Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Raw Jungle Peanuts (any nut will do!)
- 2 Green Onions
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Miso Paste
- 1/3 cup Hot Water
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Hemp Seed Oil
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 2 Thai Chili
- 1. To prep the veggies, using a spiralizer (or a julienne peeler), twirl the beets and daikon into long noodles.
- 2. Quarter the peas, keeping the pods in tact. Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- 3. Separate the romanesco into small pieces
- 4. Using a grater or a zester, grate the ginger and the garlic into a bowl
- 5. Add the miso paste, hot water, apple cider vinegar, hemp oil and maple syrup to the garlic and ginger, whisk until fully combined
- 6. Using a pair of sharp kitchen scissors, mince the Thai chili into the bowl
- 7. Arrange all of the vegetables, including the mushrooms in a large bowl
- 8. Thinly slice the green onion, sprinkling over the veggie bowl before dowsing in the miso dressing
- 9. Top with jungle peanuts or nuts of your choice