If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Wh wouldn't love coming home to a pot full of butternut squash, kale, lentils, and a garlic herb sirloin? The smell is the in the house is almost as good as a bite of this delicious dinner. —Paige
- 1 Butternut Squash (small)
- 2 cups Chopped fresh kale
- 1 Onion (large) chopped
- 1 Garlic and herb sirloin
- 1 cup Dried lentils
- 1/2 teaspoon Each of salt and pepper
- 32 ounces Chicken Both
- Place the butternut squash, kale, onion and garlic in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Place roast on vegetables. Add the lentils and seasonings. Pour broth over top. ( you can add additional water a ½ cup at a time if it looks necessary. You can do this later after its absorbed some of the chicken broth as well.)
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat; cool slightly.
- Shred pork with two forks and return to slow cooker to heat through.