If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mustard goes with everything, including apples —Colleen Stem
- 3 large apples (honey crisp or granny smith are good ones)
- 1/4 cup give or take (I like a lot of mustard so I use a little more) of spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- drizzle of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450
- Mix vinegar, a drizzle of olive oil, and the mustard in a bowl. Dice apples into small chunks and toss into the bowl and coat the apples. Dump apples onto a baking sheet and stick into oven for about 30 minutes or until the apples are tender and nice and roasted good. Eat…. as is or on something like a bed or greens or some grains.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory Apples