If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This quick summer squash soup can be prepared in less than 30 minutes, its full of flavors, vegan and gluten free too! —Farida
- 1 pound summer squash
- 1 pound small tomato
- 1 piece onion
- 1/2 piece lime juice
- 3 pieces cucmber
- 1/2 piece ginger
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon 7 spice mix
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne papper
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- Wash the veggies very well, since we will use the peels.
- To have an easy chunky texture, put all veggies (except onion) unpeeled in the blender .
- Use a chop option if you have , or just blend in pulses (means very short intervals).
- Add olive oil, lime while you are blending.
- Now put the soup in a medium pot on medium heat.
- Add vinegar, tomato paste, and spices.
- Leave it for 15 minutes with frequent stirring.
- Enjoy hot or cold, keep any leftovers in the refrigerator.