If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Is there anyone who doesn’t love basil? Use this dressing on a number of salads, including the classic caprese with fresh tomatoes and mozzarella. —Ryan MacDonnell
Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 piece shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup Italian Varietal Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Basil Infused Olive Oil
- Combine vinegar, shallot, Dijon mustard, sugar and basil in a food processor.
- Puree while drizzling olive oils to emulsify.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Chill slightly.