If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a simple variation on an Americano cocktail, replacing the Campari with Aperol and adding aromatic bitters to make a drink that's a little lighter and more citrusy and absolutely fantastic as a pre-dinner drink. —fiveandspice
Makes 1 drink
- 1 1/2 ounces Aperol
- 1 1/2 ounces sweet vermouth (I recommend Cocchi Vermouth di Torino)
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 ounces soda
- orange twist or slice, for garnish
- Combine the Aperol, vermouth, and bitters in an ice-filled glass, and top with soda. Stir gently to combine and garnish with orange twist or orange slice.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: