If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These baked pluot oatmeal bars are healthy and packed with nutrients, they are refined-sugar free and gluten free too! Make them for breakfast tomorrow! —Farida
tablespoons Rolled oats
grams Creamy labneh (fermented yogurt)
tablespoons Date Paste (check instructions below)
pinches dried mint (optional)
- To make the date paste, you need 50g dates soaked in hot water, then blend them.
- Mix oats with date paste, and spread it in an oven safe baking dish.
- Bake oats for 5 minutes so it will harden a bit, and it won't be messy when you add labneh.
- Spread labneh over the oats.
- Cut the plutos in the way you like and arrange them to cover labneh, and sprinkle dried mint over
- Baker for 25 minutes at 200c/ 400f , you can broil for 3-5 min if you wish a crunchy top. Serve warm or cold.