Author Notes: These baked pluot oatmeal bars are healthy and packed with nutrients, they are refined-sugar free and gluten free too! Make them for breakfast tomorrow! —Farida
tablespoons Rolled oats
grams Creamy labneh (fermented yogurt)
tablespoons Date Paste (check instructions below)
pinches dried mint (optional)
- To make the date paste, you need 50g dates soaked in hot water, then blend them.
- Mix oats with date paste, and spread it in an oven safe baking dish.
- Bake oats for 5 minutes so it will harden a bit, and it won't be messy when you add labneh.
- Spread labneh over the oats.
- Cut the plutos in the way you like and arrange them to cover labneh, and sprinkle dried mint over
- Baker for 25 minutes at 200c/ 400f , you can broil for 3-5 min if you wish a crunchy top. Serve warm or cold.