If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's a quite quick and easily made dessert, especially good after a quite spicy main course as Tapioca is good for digestion. If you want a less fluid dessert, you may reduce the amount of water. This dessert can also be drunk, hence adding more water while boiling. If you wish to have a sweeter dessert, you may add in sugar as per taste. —Madevi NARRAINEN
Serves 15 bowls
- 250 grams tapioca
- 3 liters water
- 300 grams Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 260 grams Coconut milk
- In a big pan, add the water to the tapioca and put to the boil, stirring the mixture continually to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- You know that the tapioca balls are properly cooked when they turn from opaque white to translucent.
- Lower the heat, add in the coconut milk and sweetened condensed milk and mix well for some time, until it becomes a nice milky dessert.
- Fruits of your choice, cut in slices or cubes may be mixed before refrigerating. However it can also be taken warm e.g. in winter.
- Serve in dessert bowls.