If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy Grain-Free Pizza Muffins made with almond flour, tomato sauce, grated Parmesan, cheddar cheese and pepperoni. —elanaspantry
- 1.5 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce, plus ¼ cup for topping
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, plus ½ cup for topping
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, plus ½ cup for topping
- 2 ounces pepperoni, plus 2 ounces for topping
- In a food processor, combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda
- Pulse in eggs and sauce until combined
- Pulse in cheeses and pepperoni
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners
- Scoop a heaping 1/4 cup of batter into each cup
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes
- Remove from oven; place 1 teaspoon sauce on top of each muffin
- Sprinkle cheese over sauce
- Sprinkle pepperoni over cheese
- Place back in oven and bake for 15 more minutes
- Cool for 1 hour