If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy Grain-Free Pizza Muffins made with almond flour, tomato sauce, grated Parmesan, cheddar cheese and pepperoni. —elanaspantry
cups blanched almond flour
teaspoon celtic sea salt
teaspoon baking soda
cup tomato sauce, plus ¼ cup for topping
cup cheddar cheese, plus ½ cup for topping
cup parmesan cheese, plus ½ cup for topping
ounces pepperoni, plus 2 ounces for topping
- In a food processor, combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda
- Pulse in eggs and sauce until combined
- Pulse in cheeses and pepperoni
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners
- Scoop a heaping 1/4 cup of batter into each cup
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes
- Remove from oven; place 1 teaspoon sauce on top of each muffin
- Sprinkle cheese over sauce
- Sprinkle pepperoni over cheese
- Place back in oven and bake for 15 more minutes
- Cool for 1 hour