If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This gourmet baked brie needs less than 20 minutes to prepare, ! It's gluten free , and refined sugar free! make it and have friends over —Farida
- 200 grams Brie cheese
- 200 grams Date
- 1 cup hot water
- 8 pieces Cardamom (pod)
- 8 pieces Cloves (pod)
- 1 piece Cinnamon (Stick)
- 8 pieces Peppercorn
- 1 piece Fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon Tea leaves
- Soak 200g dates with 1 cup of hot water and set aside.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c for 10 minutes.
- Remove any plastic wrap on Brie (don't remove the white rind on cheese itself) and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- let it cool down for 15-20 minutes.
- Prepare Chai by adding all spices, and tea leaves together with a cup of water on medium heat in a small pot for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain Chai to have clear liquid, and mix it with date spread in the blender.
- Now just spread it over brie, add toasted almonds and enjoy!
- You can jam and crackers also with brie