If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This fresh and bright summer salad is perfect for any barbecue. —Sylvie @ Roamingtaste
- 6 scallions, finely sliced
- 1 1/3 cups small heirloom tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium cucumber, cubed
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 6 rashers bacon, cooked to crispy
- 1 corn cobs, cooked and kernals removed from stalk
- 1 handful fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- Place the scallions, tomatoes and cucumber in a bowl.
- Add avocado and the corn. Roughly chop the crispy bacon and add.
- Finely chop the mint and cilantro and add to the salad.
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil and pesto and pour over the salad.
- Stir together until well combined.