Makes: 1 cheese ball
ounces cream cheese, softened
tablespoons butter, softened
tablespoons Mike's Hot Honey
Zest of 1 lemon
Sea salt, to taste
cup toasted pumpkin seeds, for garnish
Crackers, for serving
- In a stand mixer or in a large bowl with a spatula, whip the cream cheese and butter together until fully incorporated.
- Add the hot honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon zest, and salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly, and turn onto a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, or at least until the cream cheese mixture is firm to the touch.
- While the cheese ball is chilling, toast the pumpkin seeds in a sauté pan, about 5 minutes. Remove the cheese ball from the refrigerator, and shape into a ball.
- On a baking sheet, spread out the pumpkin seeds and roll the cheese ball in them so that it is fully covered. Serve with crackers.