If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 cheese ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons Mike's Hot Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinches nutmeg
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 cup toasted pumpkin seeds, for garnish
- Crackers, for serving
- In a stand mixer or in a large bowl with a spatula, whip the cream cheese and butter together until fully incorporated.
- Add the hot honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon zest, and salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly, and turn onto a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, or at least until the cream cheese mixture is firm to the touch.
- While the cheese ball is chilling, toast the pumpkin seeds in a sauté pan, about 5 minutes. Remove the cheese ball from the refrigerator, and shape into a ball.
- On a baking sheet, spread out the pumpkin seeds and roll the cheese ball in them so that it is fully covered. Serve with crackers.