If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/2 cup washed and drained
- 4 cups Broth/Stock/water
- 2 cups Mixed Vegetables ( tomatoes, beans , carrots, peas, cabbage, zucchini, mushroom )
- Green Chilies – to taste, slit
- 1 small, chopped
- Salt – to taste Black Pepper – to taste Cilantro (Coriander) – for garnishing, finely chopped Lime Juice – to taste for garnishing
- Method: Place washed Quinoa, Onions, Mixed Vegetables, Green Chilies, Broth and Salt in a pressure cooker. 2. Cover and pressure cook for 1 whistle and switch off stove. 3. Once pressure is gone from the cooker, open lid and add Cilantro, Black Pepper and Lime Juice to taste. 4. Serve hot. for more information visit http://www.queensquinoa.com/recipe.php?id=quinoa-soup-1442649052